TCP0150 is a high performance and easy-to-use 150 A AC/DC current probe designed for use and direct connection to the TekVPI probe interface. This AC/DC current measurement probe provides 20 MHz of frequency bandwidth with selectable range control for 25 A and 150 A measurement ranges. It also provides low-current measurement capability and accuracy to current levels as low as 5 mA per division — important for achieving broad dynamic current range of high-level and low-level measurement signals.
Note: Requires DPO4000/MSO4000 Firmware Version 2.06 or greater. Requires DPO7000 Series Firmware Version 3.0.2 or greater.
- Easy to Use and Accurate AC/DC Current Measurements
- Connects Directly to Oscilloscopes with the TekVPI™ Probe Interface
- DC to 20 MHz Bandwidth
- 150 A RMS Maximum Current Capability
- 500 A Peak Pulse Current Capability
- High Accuracy with Typically Less than 1% DC Gain Error
- Accurately Measures Current levels as low as 5 mA
- Low Noise and DC Drift
- Provides Automatic Units Scaling and Readout on the Oscilloscope's Display
- Remote Programmable GPIB Control for ATE systems
- Split-Core Probe Head Construction Allows Easy Connection to Conductors
- Easy to Degauss and Autozero
- Setup Controls and Probe Status and Diagnostic Indicators are Provided on Both the Probe Hardware and via an Easy-to-Access Scope UI Display Menu