The TDP1000 and TDP0500 High Voltage Differential Probes provides excellent high-speed electrical and mechanical performance required for today's Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS), CAN/LIN Bus, and high-speed digital system designs.
Specifically designed for use with and direct connection to Tektronix oscilloscopes with either the TekVPI probe interface, or TekProbe BNC Interface.
- 1 GHz and 500 MHz Probe Bandwidth
- <1 pF Differential Input Capacitance
- 1 MΩ Differential Input Resistance
- ±42 V (DC + pk AC) Differential Input Voltage
- > 18 dB CMRR (at 250 MHz 50X Attenuation)
- 100 Hz, 10 kHz, 1 MHz, and Full Bandwidth Selectable Bandwidth Limiting Filters
- Small Compact Probe Head for Probing Small Geometry Circuit Elements
- Straight Pin, Square Pin, Solder Down, Variable Pitch Standard Accessories
- Connect Directly to Oscilloscopes with the TekVPI™ Probe Interface
- Provides Automatic Units Scaling and Readout on the Oscilloscope Display
- Easy Access to Scope Displayed Probe Menu for Probe Setup Control and Operating Status Information