Differential active probes provide truer signal reproduction and fidelity for high-frequency measurements. With ultra-low input capacitance and versatile device under test connection capabilities, the TDP1500 and TDP3500 Differential-Ended Active probes provide excellent high-speed electrical and mechanical performance required for today's digital system designs.
Specifically designed for use and direct connection to the TekVPI™ probe interface used on the DPO7000, DPO4000 and MSO4000 Series oscilloscopes, the TDP1500 and TDP3500 Differential probes achieve high-speed signal acquisition and measurement fidelity by solving three traditional problems:
- DUT loading effects - Are reduced by lower input capacitance and high input resistance
- DUT connectivity - A variety of accessories exist for attaching to small SMDs, some come standard or recommended
- Maximizing of system (oscilloscope and probe) bandwidth - probing solutions for all measurements for TekVPI interface oscilloscope models up to 3.5 GHz
Included: nylon carrying pouch, documentation kit, certificate of traceability and data. TDP3500 also includes: probe tip cover, anti-static wrist strap, and accessory kit.
- 1.5 GHz & 3.5 GHz Bandwidth Models
- Excellent Common Mode Rejection
- Low Capacitive and Resistive Loading
- Compact Probe Head Size for Probing Small Geometry Circuit Elements
- DUT Attachment Accessories Enable Connection to Fine Spaced SMDs
- Connects Directly to DPO7000, DPO4000 and MSO4000 Series Oscilloscopes Using TekVPI Probe Interface