Providing Bench Performance in a Compact Portable Package
With four isolated channels and up to 7 hours of battery life, the lightweight THS3000 Handheld Oscilloscope Series enables you to safely make floating or differential measurements on your bench or in the field. Now you can tackle tough environments with the performance you expect from Tektronix — safely and affordably.
|The TK version includes a hard-sided case for your instrument, accessories, and a storage space for a laptop.|
Accurately Measure Your Signals
With up to 200 MHz bandwidth, 4 channels, and 5 GS/s maximum sample rate, no other oscilloscope offers as much bandwidth and sample rate in a portable handheld form factor. The THS3000 Handheld Oscilloscope Series has 10,000 points record length per channel, enabling you to capture more signal information at higher sample rates to clearly see signal details. For applications where it is important to measure slow-changing signals over long time periods, the THS3000 Series offers Roll mode that extends the record length to 30,000 points of signal information.
All Models Include: THP0301-Y/B/M/G 300 MHz 10X Passive Probes, Lithium-ion Battery with 7-hour battery life, Carrying Handle, Hanging Strap, USB-A to Mini USB-B Cable for PC communication, Installation/Safety Manual, Documentation CD (063-4379-xx), AC Power Adapter with Power Cord, ACHHS Soft-sided Carry Case (standard with base model), OpenChoice® Desktop PC Communication Software, Calibration Certificate Documenting Traceability to National Metrology Institute(s) and ISO9001 Quality System Registration.
TK Models Also Include: Hard-sided travel case, soft-sided probe case, 2 probe replacement accessory kits.
Laboratory Performance in a Rugged, Portable Design
- 100 MHz or 200 MHz Bandwidth Models
- Maximum Sample Rates up to 5 GS/s and 200 ps Resolution
- 4 Fully Isolated and Floating Channels
- 600 VRMS CAT III, 1000 VRMS CAT II Rated Inputs (BNC to Earth Ground)
- 21 Automatic Measurements
- Waveform Math and FFT Spectral Analysis
- Measurement Data Logging with TrendPlot™
- 6 in. (153 mm) Bright Color Display
- USB Device and Host Support
- 7 Hours of Continuous Battery Operation
- Three-year warranty (excluding probes)