Medium-Voltage Differential Probe
- Designed for medium-voltage applications
- Differential voltage to ±750 Volts
- Attenuation: 50X / 500X
- 200 MHz
- Overrange Indicator
- Safety Certified
- Switchable Attenuation
- Switchable Bandwidth Limit
- Maximum Input Voltage-to-Earth: 550 V CAT I, 300 V CAT III
The TMDP0200 is designed for medium-voltage applications with differential requirements up to ± 750 V.
The TMDP0200 is equipped with the TekVPI® interface which allows smart communication between the oscilloscope and probe. Pushing the probe menu button will launch the probe control menu on the oscilloscope display providing access to all relevant probe settings and controls. As with all TMDP and THDP Series probes, the TMDP0200 is designed to operate on TekVPI® oscilloscopes without requiring the TPA-BNC adapter.
|TMDP0200 with included accessories|
- Floating Measurements
- Switching Power Supply Design
- Motor Drive Design
- Electronic Ballast Design
- CRT Display Design
- Power Converter Design and Service
- Power Device Evaluation
Includes: 2 hook clips (AC280-FL), 2 pincer clips (AC283-FL), 2 alligator clips (AC285-FL), 2 extension cables (196-3523-00), 2 test leads (TP175-FL), 1 high-voltage differential browser (THV-BROWSER), and 1 probe holder (TPH1000).