- 9 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range
- 12 dB gain (nominal)
- 10 dB DANL improvement
- Displayed average noise level (DANL) with the preamp attached to the MDO RF input
- 50 kHz to 5 MHz: < -140 dBm/Hz (-144 dBm/Hz typical)
- 5 MHz to 3 GHz: < -158 dBm/Hz (-162 dBm/Hz typical)
- 3 GHz to 6 GHz: < -150 dBm/Hz (-153 dBm/Hz typical
The TPA-N-PRE preamplifier accessory for the MDO4000 and MDO3000 Series Mixed Domain Oscilloscopes provides 12 dB nominal gain, further lowering the already low noise floor in the MDO4000 and MDO3000 Series. This allows you to pull very small signals out of the noise in low-amplitude signal applications.