To take advantage of the buy one get one free promotion please contact our sales team today 800-950-3457 or request a quote.
- 1 GHz
- 10X attenuation
- 10 Megohm, 3.9 pF
- TekVPI Probe Interface
- Cable length 1.3 m
- 300 V CAT II Input Voltage
- Built-in AC compensation optimizes signal path across the entire frequency range
- Designed for use with Tektronix MDO3000, MDO4000, MSO/DPO5000, and 5 Series MSO Series oscilloscopes
Accurate High-speed, Passive Probing
TPP1000 is a high-bandwidth, general-purpose probe with breakthrough specifications previously unrealized in this product class. Designed for use with Tektronix MDO3000, MDO4000, MSO/DPO5000, and 5 Series MSO Series oscilloscopes, the TPP1000 provides 1 GHz of analog bandwidth with less than 3.9 pF of capacitive loading.
The extremely low-capacitive loading minimizes adverse affects on your circuits and is more forgiving of longer ground leads. And with the probe's wide bandwidth, you can see the high-frequency components in your signal, which is critical for high-speed applications. This integrated oscilloscope and probe measurement system provides intelligent communication that automatically scales and adjusts units on the oscilloscope display to match the probe attenuation.
TPP Series passive voltage probes offer all the benefits of general-purpose probes like high dynamic range, flexible connection options, and robust mechanical design, while providing the performance of active probes.
- Compact probe head for probing small-geometry circuit elements
- Small probe body for enhanced visibility to the device-under-test
- Rigid tip for secure device-under-test connectivity
- Small MMCX replaceable Tip Cartridge for secure hands-free connectivity
- 0.1" (2.54 mm) and 0.062" (1.57 mm) Square Pin Adapters attach to MMCX tip cartridge for easy hands-free connection to square pin headers and across 0402 components
- Replaceable probe tip cartridges
- Large accessory set for versatile connectivity