- FOV2: 1.39 Cu Ft
- Fast ramp-up to 306°C for faster cycle times.
- Temperature range approximately 20°C above ambient to 306°C for multiple applications.
- Advanced PID temperature control system for sensitive response.
- Built-in digital timer for automatic operation following manual start.
- Independent overtemperature setpoint and operational control override for additional safety.
- Forced-air circulation to assure maximum temperature uniformity.
- Triple-wall construction to minimize external surface temperature.
- Stainless steel shelves (2), adjustable on 0.5" (12.7mm) centers for flexible loading options.
- Interior: 400 Series Stainless Steel; Exterior: 20 gauge steel, powder coated
- Rear access port, 1.75" diameter (4.4cm) for independent cables, instrumentation.
- Exhaust port, 3" diameter (7.6cm), adjustable, with external connection to customer-supplied vent for effluent exhaust if required.
- NRTL Listed by TUV to meet CAN/CSA, UL, IEC 61010, and compliant with CE
- 3 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor Warranty
- Made in USA
Note: Ovens are not designed for testing energized products. They are not capable of cooling. See TestEquity temperature chambers for products with cooling capability.
Control, Timer Program and Monitoring
The advanced loop PID (proportional, integral, derivative) controller commands proportional power to the heating element to provide the most accurate and responsive control. Each controller is matched to the oven size to assure faster response to setpoint without overshoot, and quicker recovery following door openings. The on-board timer permits programmed dwell cycles with automatic shut-off for custom applications. Indicator lights are included for visual status feedback on critical functions.
Integrated Control Panel
All controls are centrally located on the main panel including manual power and timer on/off switches, independent overtemperature control, digital temperature and timer setpoint adjustments, and indicator lights for all functions.
DIN 12880 Compliance
TestEquity FOV Series ovens are designed to meet or exceed the performance criteria established through DIN 12880:2007:05 and ASTM E145-94 (Reapproved 2006.) These criteria set common standards for laboratory oven performance in heat-up, temperature uniformity and door-open recovery time. Confirmation of temporal and spatial performance is achieved by testing with multi-point temperature probes strategically positioned throughout the oven chamber interior, including center point positions where stability, equilibrium and setpoint control are required.
- Asphalt Testing
- ASTM, UL and Life Testing
- Baking, Conditioning, Curing
- Moisture and Stability Testing
|Interior Dimensions (W x D x H)||12.1" x 13.7" x 14.5"||16.5" x 16.2" x 19.5"||21.0" x 19.4" x 20.7"|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H)||22.7" x 23.5" x 31.5"||26.9" x 28.6" x 34.0"||31.4" x 28.1" x 38.8"|
|Shelves||2 included||2 included||2 included|
|Maximum Weight Per Shelf||50 lbs each shelf|
|Permitted Test Load||100 lbs||200 lbs|
|Net Weight Empty with 2 standard shelves||127 lbs||171 lbs||208 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||167 lbs||216 lbs||258 lbs|
|Electrical, 110V-120V, 50/60Hz, AC, Single Phase|
|Full Load Amps||12A||14A||14A|
|Nominal Power (watts @150°C)||650W||675W||700W|
|Recommended Breaker, Amps||15A|
|NEMA Plug Supplied||5-15P|
|Energy Consumption (kWh/day)|
|Temperature Range 20°C above ambient to 306°C|
|Heat up time from ambient to 80°C||8 min||6 min||9 min|
|Heat up time from ambient to 150°C||20 min||27 min||28 min|
|Heat up time from ambient to 306°C||52 min||124 min||130 min|
|Recovery after Door Opening (30 sec.) to 80°C||1.5 min||1.5 min||2 min|
|Recovery after Door Opening (30 sec.) to 150°C||4.5 min||2 min||4 min|
|Recovery after Door Opening (30 sec.) to 306°C||14 min||18 min||45 min|
|Recovery after Door Opening (60 sec.) to 80°C||4 min||2 min||3.5 min|
|Recovery after Door Opening (60 sec.) to 150°C||6 min||4.5 min||6 min|
|Recovery after Door Opening (60 sec.) to 306°C||20 min||36 min||57 min|
|Air Changes/Hr @80°C||330||225||180|
|Velocity||5.6 cfm||11.3 cfm||15.2 cfm|