- Technical Manuals
- Workspace 16W x 8H x 13D (0.96 Cu Ft)
- Exterior 24.7W x 12H x 20.4D
- Temperature Range +10°C to +60°C (+50°F to +140°F)
- Control Tolerance better than ±0.1°C
- Platinum RTD Temperature Sensor
- EZ-Zone Programmable Temperature Controller with Auto-Tuning
- RS-232C Interface, optional GPIB and LAN
- Thermoelectric Heating and Cooling - No Compressors, No Heaters
- Low Audible Noise
- 115V / 230 V, 50-60 Hz Input (switchable)
- Weighs only 54 pounds
- Cable slots on left and right side for easy cable routing to test sample
- Made by TestEquity in Moorpark, California
TestEquity Model TEC1 is the world's first commercially available Thermoelectric Temperature Chamber. It was designed for engineering testing of pacemakers and defibrillators over a relatively narrow range of temperature. It has since been adopted for a wide range of applications ranging from Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) Battery research to Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) development. Thermoelectric devices are ideally suited for this application, where just a little bit of heating or cooling is required. The resulting design is quieter, more reliable, more compact, and weighs less than conventional refrigeration systems which use a compressor.
Low Power Consumption
Draws less than 6 Amps at 115 Volts. You can plug it into any standard wall receptacle, with plenty of power to spare for other equipment. The internal power supply is switchable for 230 Volts, 50 Hz operation in other countries.
No compressors to fail, no refrigerant to leak, no heaters to burn out.
EZ-Zone Programmable Temperature Controller
Allows ramp/soak programming with up to four profiles and 40 total steps. A bright LED readout indicates the actual chamber temperature and set point with 0.1° resolution. Auto-tuning allows you to optimize the control response to suit your unique application. RS-232C interface is included. Optional interface for GPIB or LAN is available, and can be added at any time. More Info
Two Cable Slots
Lets you attach wires and sensors to your test sample through both the left and right side of the chamber without disconnecting your wires.
World's Best Environmental Chamber Warranty
Only TestEquity offers a 3-year warranty on parts and 1-year warranty on labor. More Info