- The OLP-34 (Ge) is dedicated to LAN/WAN Access and Enterprise multimode or single mode applications.
- The OLP-35 (InGaAs) covers all standard singlemode Telecommunication networks
- The OLP-38 (Filtered InGaAs) is the higher power (+26dBm) version for any CATV (with Analog RF transmission), or amplified DWDM system applications
- Extra long battery lifetime (>200 hours)
- 3-Year calibration period
- Universal optical interface for all 2.5 mm / 1.25 mm connector
- Individually settable wavelengths per 1 nm step
- Micro USB interface for power supply or data transfer
- See also VIAVI Solutions OLS-34, OLS-35, OLS-36 SmartPocket Optical Light Sources
A family of pocket-sized and low-cost optical power meters for the installation and maintenance of singlemode and multimode fiber optic networks. VIAVI Solutions SmartPocket Optical Power Meters (OLP-34, OLP-35, and OLP-38) offer an excellent price/performance ratio in a rugged and pocket-sized housing for straightforward use in the field. Mainly used to measure optical power level (dBm) in premises, telco, or CATV fiber optic networks, they also can be combined with LED (OLS-34/OLS-36) or laser light sources (OLS-35/OLS-36) for insertion loss measurement.