Enter to win a Free R&S® FPC 1500 spectrum analyzer on us.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Enter to win a Free R&®FPC1500 spectrum analyzer on us. Begins on March 24, 2019 at 12:00 pm Pacific Time and ends on or by June 30, 2019 at 11:55 pm Pacific Time.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is TestEquity. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached at
during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen years of age. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PRIZE: TestEquity will provide a new R&S®FPC1500 spectrum analyzer to the winner of the giveaway.
TestEquity will provide a new R&S®FPC1500 spectrum analyzer to the winner of the giveaway.
Only one prize will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States only and the Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at https://www.testequity.com/static/637. Only one entry per person is allowed.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on or by July 7, 2019, after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. To qualify you must be a working professional or student.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Winner will be notified by email and telephone at the email address and telephone number that is provided in the Entry Information approximately on or by July 12, 2019,after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within ten days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
A Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn or other social media account is not required to enter. To learn more about their privacy policies visit their respected sites. The Sponsor is not liable for any social media laws and state and federal regulations.
- TAX IMPLICATION
Please visit the following IRS link for more information. https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-1099-misc-miscellaneous-income. If the winner(s) cannot comply or refuse to comply with the state and federal laws. TestEquity (Sponsor) has the right to identify the winner(s) that are willing to comply with the United States state and federal laws and regulations. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to TestEquity cc: Enter to win a Free R&S® FPC 1500 spectrum analyzer on us at 6100 Condor Drive Moorpark, CA 93021. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than ten days after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit https://www.testequity.com/fpc1500winner. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. The page will not be available to the public after June 30, 2019.
- SPONSOR: TestEquity, 6100 Condor Drive, Moorpark, CA 93021, and
Drawing Terms and Conditions
- No purchase required to win drawing
- In order to be be eligible to win the R&S® FPC 1500 an in person demo of the R&S® FPC 1500 must be provided to the person by a TestEquity employee and/or partner who entered if it is not then the entry is void
- Entries must be received by June 30, 2019 at 11:55 PM (PST)
- A winner will be chosen and announced on July 19, 2019
- Winner cannot trade-in prize, or request credit from TestEquity LLC
- Must complete and submit form to be automatically entered for the giveaway and participate in an in person demo of the R&S®FPC1500