Hioki BT3562A Battery Tester AC Four-Terminal 6V/60V/100V Range AC-IR OCV BT356xA Series
- Drill Down Description: Battery Tester, AC Four-Terminal, 6V/60V/100V Range, AC-IR, OCV, BT356xA Series
- Model: BT3562A
- Series: BT356xA Series
- Web Meta Description: The BT3562A Hioki Battery Tester for Automated Production Line Testing of Large Cells for xEVs or Mid-sized Packs of up to 100V.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
HIOKI BATTERY HiTESTER BT3562A - Fully Automated Production Line Testing of Large Cells for xEVs or Mid-sized Packs of up to 100 V
The HIOKI BT356xA Series is the De Facto Standard of Battery Testers
These highly advanced battery testers are best suited for shipping and acceptance inspections of cells and battery packs. They simultaneously measure internal resistance and the battery’s open-circuit voltage (OCV).
- Fully automated production line testing of Large cells for xEVs, Mid-sized packs of up to 100V
- Voltage measurement ranges: 6V/60V/100V
- Resistance measurement ranges: 3 mohm/30 mohm/300 mohm/3 ohm/30 ohm/300 ohm/3 kohm
- Simultaneous measurement of internal resistance(AC-IR) and open circuit voltage(OCV).
- Equipped with LAN
Measuring battery performance and safety using internal resistance (AC-IR) and open-circuit voltage (OCV)
Inspect the quality of completed cells, modules, and packs on production lines. Measure internal resistance (AC-IR) and open-circuit voltage (OCV) to check battery quality. Cells produced at the cell production factory are shipped to the module production factory after undergoing a shipping inspection. Since factors such as vibrations during shipment and even the passage of time can cause defects, batteries undergo an acceptance inspection before being assembled into modules and packs.
Reducing test system development cost and management man-hours
The new BT356xA has dramatically improved tolerances for line resistance compared to previous models. This improvement makes it easy to build test systems with large numbers of channels using relays. Additionally, a longer maintenance cycle for systems in use means fewer maintenance man-hours. Finally, its capability to handle thinner cables than with previous models* makes it easier to route cables.
- *AWG 29 (0.064 mm2) wire equivalent to 2.2 Ω over an 8 m round trip can be used with the 3 mohm or 30 mohm range.
Improve Productivity by Increasing the Number of Inspection Channels
You can use the Switch Mainframe SW1001/SW1002 to increase the number of measurement channels. Additionally, you can perform scan measurement by controlling two instruments at once, for example a BT356xA series instrument and a DM7276, or a BT4560 and a DM7276.
Since the AC-IR measurement method is used, the measurement time is shortened. In addition, highly repeatable results are attained with this method. These testers have a highly accurate 3 mΩ range, allowing for a resistance measurement of battery tab welding and bus bars. All of this combines for the best choice in battery testers.
Hioki BT356xA Battery Tester Datasheet
Hioki BT356xA Battery Tester Instruction Manual
Hioki HiTester Series Battery Tester Catalog