Keysight 34465A Digital Multimeter 6.5 Digit 1000 VDC 750 VAC 10 A True RMS Truevolt Series
- Drill Down Description: Digital Multimeter, 6.5 Digit, 1000 VDC, 750 VAC, 10 A, True RMS, Truevolt Series
- Model: 34465A
- True RMS: Yes
- Series: Truevolt Series
- Display Digits: 6.5
- Keywords: 6 1/2 Digit Multimeter, TrueVolt DMM, Performance Truevolt DMM, DMM
- Web Meta Description: Keysight 34465A Digital Multimeter. Truevolt DMM's graphical capabilities such as trend and histogram charts offer more insights quickly.
a href=inch/keysight-bench-solutions-memory-promoinch onclick=inchvar trackerName = ga.getAll().get('name');ga(trackerName + '.send','event','Sub-Promo-Keysight','Click','2021-Apr-1
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Resolution: 6-1/2 digits
- Measure up to 1000 VDC, 750 VAC
- 1-year DCV basic accuracy 30 ppm
- DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, 2- and 4-Wire Resistance, Frequency, Period, Continuity, Diode, Current, Temperature
- Max Reading Rate 50,000 rdgs/s
- Memory 50,000 rdgs standard, 2 million rdgs with option 3446MEMU
- Color graphical display with Number, Histogram, Bar Chart, Trend Chart, Math and Statistics
- USB and LAN/LXI included. Optional GPIB (3446GPBU).
- UL, CSA, CE
- Three-year warranty
Get more insight quickly
Truevolt DMM's graphical capabilities such as trend and histogram charts offer more insights quickly. Data logging mode provides easier trend analysis and a digitizing mode for capturing transients.
Measure low-power devices
The ability to measure very low current, 1 µA range with pico second resolution, allows you to make measurements on very low power devices.
Maintain calibrated measurements
Auto calibration allows you to compensate for temperature drift so you can maintain measurement accuracy throughout your workday.
- R&D bench tasks: component measurement, single unit characterization, bring-up of a new design, troubleshooting
- Validation: develop and deploy manufacturing tests, multiple unit qualification/conformance
- Manufacturing/automated test: end product functional or performance tests
Included: Power cord, USB cable, 34138A test lead set with probes and fine tip probes, SMT grabbers and mini grabber attachments, Calibration certificate.