Techspray 1756-8S Licron Crystal ESD-Safe Static-Dissipative Coating 8 oz Aerosol
- Container Size: 8
- Application: Coats metal, plastics and paints and other clean dry surface requiring a translucent coating to protect from static
- Container Size UOM: fl. oz.
- Description Price Table: 8 oz. Aerosol
- Drill Down Description: Licron Crystal ESD-Safe Static-Dissipative Coating, 8 oz Aerosol
- Model: 1756-8S
- S3 Page Number Text: 103, 251
Durable, Will Not Chip
- Rugged static dissipative coating
- Surface resistivity of 10⁶ To 10⁹ ohms
- Non-ozone depleting
- Operating temperature range up to 302°F (155°C)
- Humidity independent
- Superior adhesion to variety of surfaces: glass, plastic, etc
Versatile, crystal clear urethane coating that adheres to metal, plastic, and most other surfaces. Ideal for converting standard bumpers, bins, tools, and surfaces to ESD-safe, saving expensive replacement cost. The end result is compliant with ANSI/ESDS20.20, which prevents static damage to sensitive electronic components. For full cure, allow to dry for 24 hours at room temperature (78°F). Accelerate cure in a 120°F - 140°F oven for 4-6 hours.