MG Chemicals 8616-3ML Super Thermal Grease II Silicone Free 0.3 oz Syringe
- Color: White, Silvery Cream-Like
- Container Type: Syringe
- Container Volume: 0.3 oz Syringe
- Application Method: This conductive grease performance depends on mainly on surface preparation. Improperly prepared contact surfaces can degrade the paste’s stability, conductivity, and lubrication characteristics. Whil
- Drill Down Description: Super Thermal Grease II, Silicone Free, 0.3 oz Syringe
- Model: 8616-3ML
- Note: It is important to properly cool your system for maximum reliability and to prevent premature failure.
- High thermal conductivity
- Silicone free and non-bleeding
- Lowers the contact resistance between irregular surfaces
- Extends the life of electronic components
- High dielectric strength
- Safe on plastics
The 8616 super thermal grease is low thermal resistance grease with a synthetic oil base that is electrically insulating and non-corrosive. It is use to improve the thermal interface contact conductivity between heat sinks, LEDs, motors, and heat-generating electronic components such as CPUs, GPU chipsets, power components, and so on. It improves the thermal interface between irregular and pitted surfaces.