MicroCare MCC-BACJG IsoClean™ IPA Based Flux Remover 1 Gal.
- Container Type: Plastic Jug
- Container Volume: One
- Chemical Type: Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA)
- Container Volume UOM: gal.
- Drill Down Description: IsoClean™ IPA Based Flux Remover, 1 Gal.
- Model: MCC-BACJG
- UNSPSC: 47120000
- Cleans R, RA, RMA, SA fluxes & other contaminants
The IPA-Based Flux Remover - IsoClean™ is a mild, non-corrosive, ESD-safe circuit cleaner that quickly and easily removes fluxes, pastes, light oils and grease, as well as organic residues. It is effectively used as a circuit cleaner and stencil cleaner. MicroCare IPA-Based Flux Remover IsoClean is the strongest IPA-based cleaner on the market. While most IPA-based cleaners contain up to 30% water, this cleaner contains virtually no water and is undiluated by airborne humidity. 100% volatile, it evaporates cleanly with no rinsing required. Safe on all materials including components, connectors, cables and elastomer.