SCS 724 Plus Workstation Dual-Wire Monitor Key Features:
- Single workstation continuously monitors the path-to-ground integrity of two operators and one conductive or dissipative worksurface; meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 in accordance with ESD TR1.0-01-01
- Use with dual-wire wrist straps only
- Digital signal processing technology provides stable continuous monitoring (versus pulsed or intermittent) of the wrist strap’s path-to-ground and the presence of its 1 megohm safety resistor
- Operator body voltage detection alarms if operator generates or comes in contact with voltage
- Dedicated monitor ground cord allows the monitor to be bonded to a reliable ESD ground, AC equipment ground, or auxilary ground
- Made in the USA
The 724 plus workstation monitor is designed with digital signal processing technology for true continuous monitoring (versus pulsed or intermittent) of wrist strap functionality (path-to-ground and presence of two 1 megohm resistors) and operator safety according to accepted industry standards. It is unaffected by capacitance variations from personnel or the environment. Digital signal processing technology uses dual-wire wrist straps to apply a low test voltage of 0.40 V onto the operator for the handling of sensitive components. Features operator body voltage detection. It will alarm if the operator generates or comes in contact with voltage that would be dangerous to an ESD susceptible item. Each 724 Plus Workstation Monitor is calibrated with accepted procedures and standards traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and includes a certificate of calibration.