ACL 7600 Isopropanol Alcohol Presaturated Wipes with 70% IPA and 30% DI Water 100/Canister
- Material: Blend of polyester and cellulos
- Package Type: Packaged in a convenient dispensing canister.
- Drill Down Description: Isopropanol Alcohol Presaturated Wipes with 70% IPA and 30% DI Water, 100/Canister
- Keywords: IPA Isopropyl Alcohol Cleaner Solvent contaminants
- Model: 7600
- Size: 5inch x 8inch
- UNSPSC: 47131502
- Evaporates quickly and leaves no residue
- 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% deionized water
- No cotton: 50/50 of polyester and cellulose for low-linting
- Removes oil, grease, ionic and non-ionic residues
- Safe to use on plastic and metal
- Perforated wipe (non-linting even at the perforated edge)
- VOC: CARB 70%, SCAQMD 616 g/L, federal 70%
These presaturated wipers are safe for plastics and metals, it is suitable for the cleansing of printed circuit boards, hardline coax cables, both metal and fiber optic cable splices, and for restoring automatic and semi-automatic printer stencils back to their spotless state during and at the end of production runs. Packaged in a convenient dispensing canister.