- Amps: 33
- Voltage: 33
- Watts: 1089
- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Programmable DC Power Supply
- Keywords: bench, power, supply, supplies, programmable, gpib, rs-232, rack, mount, pf, power, factor, correction
- Model: XHR33-33
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: 0-33V, 0-33A, 1089W, Benchtop or rack mountable
- S3 Part Number: 11992.1
- Power factor correction (0.99 min.)
- Zero voltage ("soft") switching for high efficiency and low noise
- High efficiency, 85% typical
- 85 to 250 VAC universal input
- 10-turn voltage and current control
- Constant voltage, constant current
- Adjustable overvoltage protection
- LED voltmeter and ammeter
- Remote sensing and programming
- Output current/voltage monitor
- Front panel standby switch
- Remote on/off
- Optional GPIB & RS-232 interface
- Stackable half-rack package, benchtop or rack mountable
- CSA Listed
- Five-year warranty
GPIB & RS-232 interfaces are optional - please specify if needed at time of order
TestEquity is an authorized U.S. stocking distributor for Sorensen.
Programming interfaces are optional - please specify if needed at time of order
The Sorensen XHR Series provides 1,000 watts of programmable DC power in a compact half-rack package. Its unique features and size make XHR ideal for OEM applications where high power and wide adjustment of output voltage or current is required, and a compact half-rack configuration is advantageous.
It is stackable with a small foot print, front panel binding post connectors and a low current requirement that allows it to be plugged into a standard 120 VAC, 15 A circuit. State-of-the-art zero voltage or "soft" switching technology virtually eliminates switching transients for high efficiency, low noise and high reliability. XHR is also power-factor-corrected for low current draw (only 11 A at 120 VAC for 1,000 watts) and reduced generation of input current harmonics.
The half-rack XHR is ideal as a "companion" for another half-rack instrument in a test system equipment console, eliminating the need for a blank panel while preserving vertical rack space. With a choice of rear and/or front panel connectors, XHR offers added system flexibility.
|Model Number||Volts Max.||Amps Max.|