- Drill Down Description: SMU 5-in-1 SourceMeter Instrument, 2400 Series
- Model: 2400
- Web Meta Description: Keithley 2400 SourceMeter. Five instruments in one (IV Source, IVR Measure), 0-200V, 1A, 20W
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
The Keithley 2400 is a 200V, 1A, 20W SourceMeter® unit (SMU) instrument. It is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. This SMU provides precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities. It includes both a highly stable DC power source and true instrument grade 6.5 digit multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision and readback. The multimeter capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, it can act as voltage source, current source, voltage meter, current meter and ohmmeter. Manufacturers of components and modules for communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive and medical industries will find SMU units invaluable for wide range of characterization and production test applications.
- Power of five instruments in one (IV source, IVR measure), source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- 1700 readings/second at 4.5 digits via GPIB
- Source and sink (four-quadrant) operation
- Pass/fail comparator for fast sorting/binning
- Programmable DIO port for automation/handler/prober control
- Standard SCPI GPIB, RS-232 and Keithley Trigger Link interfaces
- Perform I-V Characterization using Keithley's KickStart Software
- 89mm (H) x 213mm (W) x 370mm (D) dimension, 3.21kg weight
One Year Warranty
2400 SourceMeter® unit, Model 8605 Test Leads. Documentation (downloadable). KickStart start-up software (downloadable), LabVIEW and IVI drivers (downloadable).
Calibration services available for this product. Choose from a Standard Certificated Service or an internationally recognised UKAS accredited calibration. LEGACY PRODUCT: For new applications and designs, Keithley recommends you consider using the newer graphical model 2450.
Hazardous voltages may be present on all output and guard terminals. To prevent electrical shock that could cause injury or death, never make or break connections to 2470 while instrument is on.
Keithley 2400 General-Purpose SourceMeter is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled sourcing and measurement. It provides precision voltage and current sourcing as well as measurement capabilities; and is both a highly stable DC power source and a true instrument-grade 5-1/2 digit multimeter. The power source characteristics include low noise, precision, and readback.
Keithley 2400 capabilities include high repeatability and low noise. The result is a compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. In operation, it can act as a voltage source, a current source, a voltage meter, a current meter, and an ohmmeter. Manufacturers of components and modules for the communications, semiconductor, computer, automotive, and medical industries will find the Model 2400 SourceMeter's instruments invaluable for a wide range of characterization and production test applications.
Alternatives for Keithley 2400
Keithley recommends the SMU Model 2450