Keysight 33220A Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Drill Down Description: Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Model: 33220A
- Web Meta Description: Keysight 33220A Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
- Product Code: Rental
- Quote Required: Yes
- Condition: Rental
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
The 33220A function / arbitrary waveform generator was discontinued December 1, 2016 and is replaced by next-generation 33511B Trueform Waveform Generator.
- 20 MHz Sine and Square waveforms
- 5 MHz pulse waveforms with variable rise/fall times
- Pulse, Ramp, Triangle, Noise, and DC waveforms
- 14-bit, 50 MSa/s, 64 K-point Arbitrary waveforms
- AM, FM, PM, FSK, and PWM modulation types
- Linear & logarithmic sweeps and burst operation
- 10 mVpp to 10 Vpp amplitude range
- Graphical display mode for visual verification of signal settings
- Option 001 provides multiple-unit link for synchronous channels
- Includes USB, GPIB and LAN (LXI-C) interfaces
Keysight 33220A Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator uses direct digital synthesis (DDS) techniques to create a stable, accurate output signal for clean, low distortion sine waves. It also gives you square waves with fast rise and fall times up to 20 MHz and linear ramp waves up to 200 kHz.
The 33220A can generate variable-edge-time pulses up to 5 MHz. With variable period, pulse width, and amplitude the 33220A is ideally suited to a wide variety of applications requiring a flexible pulse signal.
Custom waveform generation
Use the 33220A to generate complex custom waveforms. With 14-bit resolution, and a sampling rate of 50 MSa/s, the 33220A gives you the flexibility to create the waveforms you need. It also lets you store up to four waveforms in nonvolatile memory.
Keysight BenchVue Software allows you to easily create, edit, and download complex waveforms using the waveform editor. Or you can capture a waveform using BenchVue Software for Oscilloscope and send it to the 33220A for output.
Front-panel operation of the 33220A is straightforward and user friendly. You can access all major functions with a single key or two. The knob or numeric keypad can be used to adjust frequency, amplitude, offset, and other parameters. You can even enter voltage values directly in Vpp, Vrms, dBm, or as high and low levels. Timing parameters can be entered in Hertz (Hz) or seconds.
Internal AM, FM, PM, FSK, and PWM modulation make it easy to modulate waveforms without the need for a separate modulation source. Linear and logarithmic sweeps are also built in, with sweep rates selectable from 1 ms to 500 s. Burst mode operation allows for a user-selected number of cycles per period of time. GPIB, LAN, and USB interfaces are all standard, plus you get full programmability using SCPI commands.
External Frequency Reference (Option 001).
The 33220A external frequency reference lets you synchronize to an external 10 MHz clock, to another 33220A, or to a Keysight 33250A. Phase adjustments can be made from the front panel or via a computer interface, allowing precise phase calibration and adjustment.