- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: AC/DC Current Probe Amplifier
- Model: TCPA300
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Tektronix TCPA300 Current Probe Amplifier. Fast delivery from TestEquity, Authorized Distributor.
- Automatic scaling and units - Oscilloscope on-screen readout of magnitude and amps reduces measurement errors with no more hand calculations
- AC/DC input coupling
- Low insertion impedance reduces device under test loading
- Split-core construction allows easy circuit connection
- Status indicators provide visual operating status and notification of potential error conditions - degauss, probe open, overload, not terminated into 50Ω, noncompatible probe type
- Low DC drift and noise allows improved low-level current measurements
- 3rd party safety certification
- For use with TCP305A, TCP312A or TCP303 probes
Tektronix TCP300 and TCP400 Series AC/DC current measurement family is a highly advanced current measurement system for today's current measurement needs. When connected to Tektronix oscilloscopes with TEKPROBE Level II, TekConnect (with TCA-BNC), or TekVPI (with TPA-BNC) interfaces, current measurements and calculations are simple and easy.
The TCPA300 amplifier, when used with TCP312A, TCP305A, or TCP303 probes, provides a wide range of current measurement capability and spans the gap between low-level milliamp measurements to very high current levels. These three probes provide current measurement capabilities of 30 A, 50 A, and 150 A DC continuous. For even higher current levels, the TCPA400 amplifier with the TCP404XL current probe measures 500 A DC continuous and 750 A DC continuous, derated with duty cycle. Higher-frequency performance is available with the TCP312A w/TCPA300 providing ?100 MHz bandwidth and a maximum current of 30 A DC.