- Amps: 3
- Voltage: 50
- Watts: 100
- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: DC Power Module
- Model: N6762A/761
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Keysight N6762A is a 100 W precision DC power module that provides low noise, and precise control and measurements in the milliampere and microampere region.
N6762A/761: Includes Output Disconnect Relays
Precision DC Power Module
- Voltage: 0 to 50 V
- Current: 0 to 3 A
- Power: 100 W maximum
Programming Accuracy (at 23°C ±5°C)
- Voltage high range: 0.016% + 6 mV
- Voltage low range (<5.5 V): 0.016% + 1.5 mV
- Current high range: 0.04% + 200 µA
- Current low range (<100 mA, @ 0 - 7 V): 0.04% + 30 µA
Ripple & noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Voltage peak-to-peak: 4.5 mV
- Voltage rms: 350 µV
- Current rms: 2 mA
Keysight N6762A is a 100 W precision DC power module that provides low noise, and precise control and measurements in the milliampere and microampere region with the ability to simultaneously digitize voltage and current, and capture those measurements in an oscilloscope-like data buffer. For leakage current or sleep-mode current measurements, add option 2UA for measurement capability down to 1 µA.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI compliance are standard with all mainframes. Select from more than 30 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and power from 20 - 500 W.