- Amps: 38
- Voltage: 20
- Watts: 760
- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: DC System Power Supply
- Model: N5744A/903
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: The single output, 0-20V, 0-38A, 760W Keysight N5744A provides universal AC input, GPIB, LAN, USB, LXI compliance, and analog/resistance control of output voltage and current.
- S3 Part Number: 15594.1
- 0-20V, 0-38A
- 760 Watts in a 1U package
- Universal input, 100/200 VAC, 10.5A/5A
- Power Factor Correction (0.99 typ.)
- Parallel up to 4 units for higher power
- Over-voltage, current and temperature protection
- Constant voltage/constant current
- Independent remote on/off and remote enable/disable
- 15 Store/recall states
- Rotary encoders for voltage and current adjustment
- GPIB, LAN, USB interface included
- Built-in web server for remote monitor and control
- Fully compliant to LXI Class C
The single output, 0-20V, 0-38A, 760W N5744A provides universal AC input, GPIB, LAN, USB, LXI compliance, and analog/resistance control of output voltage and current. It delivers solid performance and a variety of basic and enhanced capabilities in a compact 1U package.
Small, high-density package saves you rack space
The N5700 provides high power density in a small space-saving 1 U-high, 19-inch-wide package. Its air vents are in the front, side and rear (not on the top or bottom), so you can stack other instruments directly above or below it to save valuable rack space.
Easy front-panel operation
You can quickly and easily operate the power supply with its rotary knobs and buttons. Using the front-panel controls, you can make coarse or fine adjustments of output voltage and current, protection settings, and set power-on states (last setting memory or factory default setting). The output voltage and current are displayed simultaneously, and LED indicators show power supply status and operating modes. You can lock the front panel controls to protect against accidental power-supply parameter changes.