- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: 70-Channel Reed Multiplexer
- Model: 34924A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Find the product you need with our Keysight 34924A Reed Multiplexer. We proudly offer best-in-class customer service and will help you find the solutions you need for your business.
70-Channel Reed Multiplexer for 34980A
- 70 2-wire channels
- Mixed 2- or 4-wire configurations
- High-speed reed relays, with relay counter
- 500 ch/s scanning
- +/-150V peak, 0.5A switch; 1.5A carry current
The Keysight 34924A module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit is a high-density, high-speed multiplexer for general purpose scanning. It uses reed relays to achieve scan rates up to 500 channels-per-second. Use this module for high-throughput automated test applications as well as high-speed data logging and monitoring tasks.
2- and 4-wire channels may be mixed on the same module. Standard 78-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.