- Drill Down Description: DC Power Module
- Model: N6775A
- Watts: 300
- Amps: 5
- Voltage: 60
- Web Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Keysight N6775A DC Power Module. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Voltage: 0 to 60 V
- Current: 0 to 5 A
- Power: 300 W maximum
Accuracy (at 23°C ±5°C)
- Voltage programming accuracy: 0.1% + 60 mV
- Current measurement (readback) accuracy: 0.15% + 60 mA
Ripple & noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Constant voltage rms: 35 mV
- Constant voltage peak-to-peak: 9 mv
- Constant current rms: 6 mA
Keysight N6775A is a 300 W basic DC power module that provides programmable voltage and current, measurement and protection features at a very economical price, making these modules suitable to power the device under test or to provide power for ATE system resources such as fixture control.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI compliance are standard with all mainframes. Select from more than 30 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and power from 20 - 500 W.