- Amps: 3
- Voltage: 100
- Watts: 300
- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: DC Power Module
- Model: N6776A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Keysight N6776A DC Power Module, Authorized distributor. We proudly offer best-in-class customer service and will help you find the solutions you need for your business.
- Voltage: 0 to 100 V
- Current: 0 to 3 A
- Power: 300 W maximum
Accuracy (at 23°C ±5°C)
- Voltage programming accuracy: 0.1% + 100 mV
- Current measurement (readback) accuracy: 0.15% + 30 mA
Ripple & noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Constant voltage rms: 45 mV
- Constant voltage peak-to-peak: 18 mv
- Constant current rms: 6 mA
Keysight N6776A is a 300 W basic DC power module that provides programmable voltage and current, measurement and protection features at a very economical price, making these modules suitable to power the device under test or to provide power for ATE system resources such as fixture control.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI compliance are standard with all mainframes. Select from more than 30 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and power from 20 - 500 W.