- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Passive Probe, 10:1, 1.5 GHz, 1.3 m
- Model: N2874A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Shop here for the Keysight N2874A Passive Probe plus the other tools & supplies. With unmatched product selections, TestEquity offers everything you need to get the job done.
- 1.5 GHz bandwidth
- 10:1 attenuation ratio
- 2 pF input capacitance
- 500 Ω input resistance (when terminated into 50 Ω scope input)
- 400 V CAT I and 300 V CAT II maximum input voltage
- Scope compensation range: 10 – 25 pF
The N2874A passive probe offers DC to 1.5 GHz and 10:1 attenuation factor to address a wide range of measurement needs.
Compact 2.5-mm probe head diameter, low input capacitance, and various fine-pitch probe tip accessories make the Keysight N2870A Series passive probes ideal for probing densely populated IC components or surface-mount devices used in today's high-speed digital applications.
The sharp probe tip is spring loaded to help engineers keep the probe from slipping off the device under test. Insulating IC caps keep the small probe tip centered on the IC lead and keep it from shorting adjacent leads. Standard flat blade ground connector and self-adhesive copper ground pad help reduce ground inductance while offering easy ground access. Optional probe tip accessories provide specialized capabilities for demanding applications.
Compatible with Keysight InfiniiVision and Infiniium Series oscilloscopes with 50 Ω input. Recommended for measuring 50 Ω transmission line or signals with low source impedance (<50Ω).