Extech MO290 Moisture Psychrometer + IR
- Drill Down Description: Moisture Psychrometer + IR
- Model: MO290
- Web Meta Description: Shop here for the Extech MO290 Moisture Psychrometer + IR plus the other tools & supplies. With unmatched product selections, TestEquity offers everything you need to get the job done.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Measure Humidity, Air Temperature (with built-in probe) plus non-contact InfraRed Temperature
- Pinless moisture sensor allows to monitor moisture in wood and other building materials with no surface damage
- Remote pin-type probe (MO290-P) for contact moisture readings (3ft/0.9m cable length)
- Select from multiple wood types and measurement ranges
- Easy to read, large dual display with backlit feature
- Simultaneously displays % moisture of wood or material being tested and Air Temperature, IR Temperature, or Humidity
- Pinless measurement depth to 0.75" (19mm) below the surface
- Non-Contact InfraRed Thermometer with 8:1 distance to spot ratio and 0.95 fixed emissivity
- Built-in Humidity/Temperature probe measures Relative Humidity, Air Temperature plus Grains Per Pound (GPP), Dew Point (DP), and Vapor Pressure
- Programmable high/low Moisture and Humidity alarms
- Automatic calculation of differential Temperature (IR - DP) to determine condensation point
- Min/Max and Data Hold, Auto Power Off
- Complete with battery and pouch case
- 1-Year warranty
8-in-1 Pinless Moisture Psychrometer with Patented Built-in IR Thermometer
Monitor moisture in wood and other building materials with virtually no surface damage with the Pinless Moisture sensor (Pin-type Moisture Probe included). Measure Humidity and Air Temperature with built-in probe plus non-contact InfraRed Temperature with patented IR design.
For a more complete solution including all probe accessories and RHT10 Humidity/Temperature USB Datalogger, see the Extech MO290-RK Water Restoration Contractor Kit.