- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Universal Frequency Counter/Timer
- Keywords: Counter, Counter/Timer, RF Counter
- Model: 53220A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Keysight 53220A Universal Frequency Counter/Timer. Authorized Distributor.
- S3 Part Number: 18269.2
- 350 MHz baseband frequency
- OPTIONAL: 6 or 15 GHz microwave channels
- Up to 12 digits/sec
- 100 ps single-shot time resolution
- Up to 75,000 and 90,000 readings/sec (frequency and time interval)
- Frequency, period, frequency ratio, max/min/peak-to-peak input voltage, time interval, single period, pulse width, rise/fall time, duty cycle, phase, totalize
- Datalog trend plot
- Cumulative histogram
- Built-in math analysis and statistics
- 1M reading memory and USB Flash storage
- LXI-C/Ethernet LAN, USB, GPIB
- Optional battery for portability and timebase accuracy
- A BenchVue software license (BV0011B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
You need to make accurate time and frequency measurements and you need to do it fast. Next-generation Keysight 53200 Series counters provide the performance you need, along with important extras that may surprise you. You get more than higher performance. You get insight. What makes the 53200 Series counters better than anything you've used before? Here are a few of the improvements and new capabilities:
- More frequency: 350 MHz baseband frequency, OPTIONAL 6- or 15-GHz microwave channels
- More resolution: Up to 12 digits/sec and 100-ps single-shot time interval
- More information accessibility: 1M reading memory, up to 75,000 frequency readings/sec, strip chart/trend plot, cumulative histograms
- More connectivity: First LXI-compliant counters (LXI/Ethernet, USB, and GPIB connectivity)
Get all this capability along with full compatibility with the previous generation of 531xxA counters.
Includes documentation on CD, Keysight IO Library, power cord, USB cable, calibration certificate. Three-year warranty.