- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Passive Probe, 10:1, 200 MHz, 1.3 m
- Model: N2871A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: If you are searching for a Keysight N2871A Passive Probe, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- 200 MHz bandwidth
- 10:1 attenuation ratio
- 9.5 pF input capacitance
- 10 MΩ input resistance (when terminated into 1 MΩ scope input)
- 400 V CAT I and 300 V CAT II maximum input voltage
- Scope compensation range: 10 – 25 pF
The N2871A passive probe offers DC to 200 MHz and 10:1 attenuation factor to address a wide range of measurement needs.
Compact 2.5-mm probe head diameter, low input capacitance, and various fine-pitch probe tip accessories make the Keysight N2870A Series passive probes ideal for probing densely populated IC components or surface-mount devices used in today’s high-speed digital applications.
The sharp probe tip is spring loaded to help engineers keep the probe from slipping off the device under test. Insulating IC caps keep the small probe tip centered on the IC lead and keep it from shorting adjacent leads.
Standard flat blade ground connector and self-adhesive copper ground pad help reduce ground inductance while offering easy ground access. Optional probe tip accessories provide specialized capabilities for demanding applications.
Compatible with Keysight InfiniiVision and Infiniium Series oscilloscopes with 1 MΩ input.