- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Differential Multiplexer Module
- Model: 7700
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: If you are searching for a Keithley 7700 Differential Multiplexer Module, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers, If you are searching for a Keithley 7700 Differential Multiplexer Module, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- S3 Part Number: 19184.1
- 20 channels for general purpose measurements, plus two channels to measure current
- Oversize screw terminal connection blocks are standard for easier connections
- 50MHz bandwidth
- 300V, 1A capacity for voltage channels; 60W, 125VA
- 3A capacity for current channels
- Low insertion loss of up to 50MHz
- Relay closures stored in onboard memory
- For Keithley 2700, 2701, and 2750 DMM/Data Acquisition Systems
20-channel, Differential Multiplexer Module with Automatic CJC and Screw Terminals
Model 7700 plug-in module offers 20 channels of 2-pole or 10 channels of 4-pole multiplexer switching that can be configured as two independent banks of multiplexers. There are two additional protected channels for current measurements. Automatic CJC is provided so that no other accessories are required to make thermocouple temperature measurements. In addition, the Model 7700 contains latching electromechanical relays that enable signal bandwidths of up to 50MHz. The Model 7700 is ideal for RTD, thermistor, and thermocouple temperature applications.