- Drill Down Description: Dc Power Supply
- Model: 62024P-80-60
- Web Meta Description: If you are searching for a Chroma 62024P-80-60 DC Power Supply, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- Quote Required: Yes
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Wide range of voltage & current combination with constant power
- Power range: 600W, 1,200W, 2,400W, 5,000W
- Digital encoder knobs, keypad and function keys
- Power Factor Correction (0.95)
- High-speed Programming
- Precision Voltage and Current Measurements
- Current sharing for parallel operation with Master/Slave Control
- Voltage ramp function: Time Range (10ms to 99 hours)
- Auto Sequencing Programming: 10 Programs /100 Sequences / 8-bit TTL
- Voltage & Current Slew Rate Control
- OVP, Current Limit, Thermal protection
- Remote sense, 5V line loss compensation
- APG (Analog Programmable Interface) with Isolated Analog Interface Card
- Standard RS-232 and USB interface
- Optional GPIB interface
- Optional Ethernet interface
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - NON-CANCELLABLE, NON-RETURNABLE
The Chroma 62000P Series of programmable DC power supplies offer many unique advantages for ATE integration and testing. These advantage include a constant power operating envelope, precision read-back of output current and voltage, output trigger signals as well as the ability to create complex DC transients waveforms to test device behavior to spikes, drops, and other voltage deviations. Designed for automated testing DC-DC converters and similar products, the 62000P sets a new standard for high accuracy programmable DC supplies.
The 62000P Series includes 12 different models ranging from 600W to 5,000W, up to 120A and up to 600V. Due to their constant power operating envelope a single instrument can provide both high voltage/low current AND low voltage/high current thereby reducing the number of supplies needed in typical ATE applications.
Master/Slave Parallel & Serial Control
When high power is required, it is common to connect two or more power supplies in parallel or series. The 62000P Series supplies have a smart Master / Slave control mode making series/parallel operation fast and simple. In this mode the master scales values and downloads data to slave units so programming is simple and current sharing is automatic.
Programming Sequences Applications
The 62000P series allows for 100 user programmable sequences with time settings ranging from 5ms to 15000s, voltage /current slew rate control and 8 bit TTL output for automated test applications. Applications include DC/DC Converter & Inverter voltage dropout testing, engine start-up simulation, battery automated charging, product life cycle testing and airborne avionics testing.
Wide Operating Region With Constant Power
The 62000P Series supplies offer a wide operating region. For example, the output specification for model 62012P-80-60 is 1200W/80V/60A, it allows operating flexibly in various combinations as shown in the figure to the right. Conventional power supplies provide the same rated current at all output voltages, however, the 62000P provides greater current at lower output voltages. This means both low voltage/high current and high voltage/low current UUTs can be tested using a single supply avoiding the need for multiple supplies.
|ISO 16750-2 4.5.3 Starting Profile||ISO 16750-2 4.5.1 Momentary Drop In Supply Voltage|
NOTE: The power rating determines the maximum available current for a given voltage output. For example, the 62012P-80-60 is rated as 80V, 60A, or 1200W, but you cannot get 80V and 60A simultaneously. The maximum current at 80V is 15A (80V x 15A = 1200W).
The Hi-Voltage models don't have output terminals on the front for safety concerns; banana plugs cannot handle the high current of the 62006P-30-80; hence, the output terminals are on the rear panel of the 62006P-30-80.