B&K Precision 1685B DC Power Supply
- Model: 1685B
- Watts: 300
- Amps: 5
- Voltage: 60
- Web Meta Description: The 1685B provides 60V, 5A in a small, lightweight form factor.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- 1 to 60 V, 0 to 5 A
- Automatic CV/CC crossover operation
- Lightweight and compact
- Rotary encoder control for precise voltage and current setting
- 3 user-defined voltage and current presets
- USB w/PC software for remote control and external timed programming
- Analog remote control function
- Overvoltage, overtemperature, and overload protection
- Two-Year Warranty
60V, 5A Switching Mode DC Power Supply
The B&K Precision 1685B switching mode DC power supply provides 1 to 60 V, 0 to 5 A in a small, lightweight form factor. In addition to its constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC) modes, this high-efficiency DC power supply offers unique preset and remote control modes. Up to three different presets of voltage and current values can be saved for quick recall through a rear switch. For remote control, an analog remote control terminal is accessible on the rear, or use the USB interface to communicate with the power supply via PC software or remote commands. These features make the 1685B suitable for a wide range of applications including production testing, telecommunications, R&D, electronic field service, and university labs.
Included: Power Cord, Instruction Manual, Application Software CD, USB Cable and Remote Control Connector.