- Amps: 17
- Voltage: 60
- Watts: 500
- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: DC Power Module
- Model: N6766A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: The Keysight N6766A is a 500 W precision DC power module that provides low noise, and precise control and measurements.
Precision DC Power Module
- Voltage: 0 to 60 V
- Current: 0 to 17 A
- Power: 500 W maximum
Programming Accuracy (at 23°C ±5°C)
- Voltage high range: 0.03% + 12 mV
- Current high range: 0.075% + 4 mA
Ripple & noise (20 Hz to 20 MHz)
- Voltage peak-to-peak: 6 mV
- Voltage rms: 1 mV
- Current rms: 4 mA
Keysight N6766A is a 500 W precision DC power module that provides low noise, and precise control and measurements in the milliampere and microampere region with the ability to simultaneously digitize voltage and current, and capture those measurements in an oscilloscope-like data buffer.
This module is used in both the small, multiple output 1U high N6700 Low-Profile Modular Power System (for ATE systems) and the multiple output N6705 DC Power Analyzer (for bench testing). GPIB, LAN, USB, and LXI compliance are standard with all mainframes. Select from more than 30 different DC power modules, ranging in capability from basic to high precision, and power from 20 - 500 W.