Keithley 2601B-PULSE Pulser / Source Measure Unit (SMU) 10 A 40 V SourceMeter Series
- Drill Down Description: Pulser / Source Measure Unit (SMU), 10 A, 40 V, SourceMeter Series
- Model: 2601B-PULSE
- Web Meta Description: Keithley combines the power of a high current/high speed pulser with measure and the full functionality of a traditional SMU in a single instrument.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Industry leading 10 A @ 10 V, 10 microsecond pulse output
- No tuning required; works with inductive loads up to 3 ?H
- Dual 1 Megasample/second digitizers for high speed I/V pulse measurements (pulser function only)
- DC capability up to ±40 V @ ±1.0 A, 40 Watt
- TSP technology embeds complete test programs inside the instrument for best-in-class system-level throughput
- TSP-Link expansion technology for multi-channel parallel test without a mainframe
- USB 2.0, LXI Core, GPIB, RS-232, and digital I/O interfaces
- Supported in the Keithley KickStart non-programming software tool
The System SourceMeter® 10 µsec Pulser/Source Measure Unit (SMU) Instrument combines the power of a high current/high speed pulser with measure and the full functionality of a traditional SMU in a single instrument. Its impressive 10 A @ 10 V at 10 ?s pulse width and full 1 MS/s digitizing capabilities significantly boost productivity in applications ranging from benchtop characterization through highly automated pulsed I-V production test.