Keysight N9928A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Vector Network Analyzer
- Drill Down Description: FieldFox Handheld Microwave Vector Network Analyzer
- Model: N9928A
- Frequency: 26.5 GHz
- Web Meta Description: Keysight N9928A is a portable battery-operated microwave vector network analyzer, base is a transmission/reflection (S11, S21) VNA; configurations also include full 2-port (S11, 21, S12, S22), cable a
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
Vector network analyzer (VNA)
- 30 kHz to 26.5 GHz
- Directivity > 42 dB, dynamic range 100 dB to 9 GHz, 94 dB to 20 GHz
- Flat output power (± 1 dB) across whole frequency range, adjustable in 1 dB steps
- Transmission/reflection (S21, S11), or full two-port (S21, S11, S12, S22)
Cable and Antenna Analyzer
- 30 kHz to 26.5 GHz
- Distance-to-fault, return loss, cable loss
Vector Voltmeter (VVM), Power Sensor, and built-in measurements
- VVM: 30 kHz to 26.5 GHz, compare phase and electrical length
- Power measurements with USB sensor: 9 kHz to 24 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Built-in power meter: 100 kHz to 26.5 GHz
N9928A is a portable battery-operated microwave vector network analyzer, base is a transmission/reflection (S11, S21) VNA; configurations also include full 2-port (S11, 21, S12, S22), cable and antenna analyzer, power meter, vector voltmeter.
Delivers Keysight-quality Measurements — Wherever You Are
The N9928A FieldFox 26.5 GHz Vector Network Analyzer is equipped to handle routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting and anything in between. This versatile instrument's applications include: satellite communications, microwave backhaul, Military communications, radar systems, and active and passive device testing.
Get Precise S-parameters
The VNA's base function is a transmission/reflection analyzer (S11, S21), and it can be configured to include full 2-port S-parameters. FieldFox can be ordered with additional capabilities: cable and antenna analyzer, built-in power meter, vector voltmeter, variable DC source, and built-in GPS receiver — with results from trusted Keysight benchtop vector network analyzers.
Dust-free design with no fans, no vents extends instrument reliability in harsh environments, water-resistant, MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2 compliant, and MIL-STD-810G, Method 511.5 Procedure I requirements for operation in explosive environments (type tested).
Includes: AC/DC Adapter, 1 battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, quick reference guide, user's guide, and three-year warranty.