- Amps: 40
- Voltage: 40
- Watts: 3
- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Dual Channel SourceMeter, 3 A DC, 10 A Pulse
- Model: 2604B
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Keithley 2604B Dual-channel Benchtop SourceMeter SMU Instrument (3 A DC, 10 A Pulse) combines a precision power supply, true current source, 6.5-digit DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, pulse generato
Model 2604B is intended for benchtop applications and does not include not include TSP-Link, Contact Check, or Digital I/O capabilities. For system use see Model 2602B.
- Dual Channel
- Max Current Source/Measure Range: 10A (3 A DC, 10 A Pulse)
- Max Voltage Source/Measure Range: 40V
- Measurement Resolution: 100fA / 100nV
- Tightly integrated, 4-quadrant voltage/current source and measure instruments offer best in class performance with 6-1/2-digit resolution
- Built-in web browser based software enables remote control through any browser, on any computer, from anywhere in the world
- Compatibility with the Keithley IVy mobile app enables true plug & play I/V characterization and test through any Android device
- Software emulation for Keithley 2400 SourceMeter SMU Instrument
- USB 2.0, LXI-C, GPIB, and RS-232
Keithley Series 2600B SourceMeter SMU Instruments are the industry's leading current/voltage source and measure solutions, and are built from Keithley's third generation SMU technology. The Series 2600B offers single- and dual-channel models that combine the capabilities of a precision power supply, true current source, 6-1/2-digit DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, pulse generator, and electronic load – all into one tightly integrated instrument. The result is a powerful solution that significantly boosts productivity in applications ranging from bench-top I-V characterization through highly automated production test.
Built-in web browser based software enables I-V testing through any computer from anywhere in the world. Or, use your Android smart device to perform plug & play I-V testing with fingertip control with the Keithley IVy application. Because Series 2600B SourceMeter SMU Instruments have fully isolated channels that do not require a mainframe, they can be easily reconfigured and re-deployed as your test applications evolve.
|Model||Channels||Max Current |
DC / Pulse
|2601B||1||3A / 10A||40V||100fA / 100nV||40.4 W|
|2602B||2||3A / 10A||40V||100fA / 100nV||40.4 W|
|2604B||2||3A / 10A||40V||100fA / 100nV||40.4 W||Benchtop|
|2611B||1||1.5A / 10A||200V||100fA / 100nV||30.3 W|
|2612B||2||1.5A / 10A||200V||100fA / 100nV||30.3 W|
|2614B||2||1.5A / 10A||200V||100fA / 100nV||30.3 W||Benchtop|
|2635B||1||1.5A / 10A||200V||0.1fA / 100nV||30.3 W|
|2634B||2||1.5A / 10A||200V||1fA / 100nV||30.3 W||Benchtop|
|2636B||2||1.5A / 10A||200V||0.1fA / 100nV||30.3 W|
*Max. DC Power per Channel
**Benchtop versions do not include TSP-Link, Contact Check, or Digital I/O capabilities.