- Condition: New
- Display Digits: 5.5
- Drill Down Description: DIGITAL MULTIMETER
- Model: 2110-120
- Quote Required: No
- True RMS: Yes
- Web Meta Description: Find the product you need with our Keithley 2110-120 Digital Multimeter. We proudly offer best-in-class customer service and will help you find the solutions you need for your business.
- 5-1/2 Digits, Dual-Display
- High accuracy, high speed for general purpose measurements
- Easy-to-operate panel
- 15 measurement functions, including capacitance and thermocouple measurements
- Dual-line display allows concurrent measurements
- TMC-compliant USB 2.0 interface for use with SCPI test commands
- Rugged construction for durability in bench/portable applications
- Three-year warranty
5-1/2 Digit Dual-Display Digital Multimeter
The Model 2110 combines a compelling price with a comprehensive set of capabilities, superior measurement accuracy, and high speed for a broad range of applications. It features 15 measurement functions and 7 math functions and has dual-line display capability, which allows it to display two different measurements concurrently.
A Rich Feature Set at a Value Price
The Model 2110's capabilities include DC voltage (up to 1000V) and current (up to 10A), AC voltage (up to 750V) and current (up to 10A), two- and four-wire resistance (up to 100 mega-ohms), temperature, frequency (10Hzâ€“300kHz) and period, and capacitance (1 nanofarad to 100 microfarad ranges) measurements. A variety of mathematical functions and diode and continuity test functions are also included. Programmable A-D converter and filter settings simplify optimizing the Model 2110's signal-to-noise ratio to improve measurement accuracy. At its fast 4-1/2 digit setting, it takes up to 50,000 readings/second. The Model 2110 is an unbeatable value for production, R&D, and test engineers, scientists, and students making a wide variety of measurements in portable, bench, and system applications.
Temperature Measurement Support
Temperature is the most commonly measured parameter, and the Model 2110 includes support for making temperature measurements with RTDs, NTC thermistors, and B, C, E, J, K, N, R, S and T-type thermocouples. A built-in cold junction compensator ensures higher thermocouple measurement accuracy without the need for additional plug-ins.
Wide Range of Applications
The Model 2110 DMM offers high value for applications in manual, semi-automatic, and automatic testing of low-cost electronic devices, circuits, modules, electrical components, and semiconductor components making it an unbeatable value for production, R&D, and test engineers, scientists, and students making a wide variety of measurements in portable, bench, and system applications.
Includes: Reference Manual on CD, Specifications, LabVIE W® Driver, Keithley I/O Layer, USB Cable, Power Cable, Safety Test Leads, KI-Tool, and KI-Link Add-in (both Microsoft Word and Excel versions), and Calibration Certificate.