- Condition: New
- Display Digits: 6.5
- Drill Down Description: DIGITAL MULTIMETER
- Keywords: Truevolt Meter, Truevolt, Truevolt Multimeter, Truevolt Digital Multimeter, 6 1/2 DMM, 6 1/2 Digital Multimeter
- Model: 34461A
- Quote Required: No
- True RMS: Yes
- Web Meta Description: Keysight 34461A and 6-1/2 digit digital multimeter (DMMs) offer Truevolt technology that provides measurement and display capabilities like you've never experienced before.
- 34461A: USB and LAN/LXI included. Optional GPIB.
- 1-year DCV basic accuracy 35 ppm
- 1,000 readings/s, 10,000 reading memory, plus front panel USB
- Measure up to 1000 VDC, 750 VAC with 6-1/2 digits resolution
- DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, 2- and 4-Wire Resistance, Frequency, Period, Continuity, Diode, Current, Temperature
- Color graphical display with Number, Histogram, Bar Chart, Trend Chart, Math and Statistics
- Industry's only 100% drop-in, SCPI compatible replacement for the Keysight 34401A DMM
- UL, CSA, CE
- Three-year warranty
The 34461A DMM is the next-generation replacement for the popular Keysight 34401A DMM and offers 100% drop-in replacement compatibility.
The Best Just Got Better
The Keysight 34461A and 34460A 6-1/2 digit digital multimeters (DMMs) offer Truevolt technology that provides measurement and display capabilities like you've never experienced before. Keysight's exclusive Truevolt technology is based on patented analog to digital converter technology and eliminates extraneous factors like noise, injected current and input bias current from measurements to give you the highest confidence in your measurement accuracy. This new technology allows you to focus more on the quality of your designs rather than worrying about the quality of your measurements.The new graphical display capabilities allow you to easily display, save and document your results.
Real-world signals are never flat. They have some level of AC signal riding on top from power line noise, other environmental noise, or injected current from the meter itself. How well a DMM deals with extraneous factors and eliminates them from the true measurement makes a big difference to its accuracy. Using patented analog-to-digital converter technology, Keysight Truevolt Series DMMs account for measurement errors created by these real-world factors, so engineers can be confident in their measurements.
Save and document your DMM's data to your PC or mobile device using your preferred I/O
Capture a digitized record, log measurements for longer periods under PC control or upload data captured directly from the instrument. Export data from a single DMM, or multiple DMMs with time alignment, to popular tools such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and MATLAB. Simplify test documentation and data analysis without the hassles of programming.
Everything You Depend on with the 34401A and More
The 34461A DMM is the next-generation replacement for the popular Keysight 34401A DMM and offers 100% drop-in replacement compatibility. Keysight's Truevolt 34460A DMM is the entry level into Keysight's 6-1/2 digit DMM family.
|34460A DMM||34461A DMM|
|Resolution||6½ digit||6½ digit|
|Input terminals||Front||Front and rear|
|1-year DCV accuracy (%)||0.0075 + 0.0005||0.0035 + 0.0005|
|Max reading rate||300 readings/s||1,000 readings/s|
|DCV, ACV||100 mV - 1000 VDC, 750 VAC|
|DCI, ACI||100 µA - 3 A||100 µA – 3 A, 10 A|
|2- and 4-wire resistance||100 Ω - 100 MΩ|
|Continuity||300 samples/s with audible tone|
• AC measurements
• ISO/IEC spec derivation
• Digital AC (direct digital sampling) 10:1 crest factor
|Graphical display||Color, WQVGA |
Number, Histogram, Bar Chart, Math, Statistics
|34401A compatibility||100% SCPI language |
Product can ID as native 34401A DMM
|Memory||Front panel USB|
|1,000 readings||10,000 readings|
|I/O connectivity||included: USB |
optional: LAN/LXI, GPIB
|included: USB, LAN/LXI |
|ACC (3446ACCU) - accessory kit||optional||included standard|
|GPB (3446GPBU) - GPIB module||optional||optional|
|LAN (3446LANU) - LAN & external triggering||optional||included standard|
|SEC (3446SECU) - NISPOM security||optional||optional|
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.
Included: 344601A: Power cord and Calibration certificate PLUS 34138A test lead set with probes & fine-tip probes, SMT grabbers and mini grabber attachments, Documentation CD, IO Libraries CD, and USB cable.