- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Dc Power Supply
- Model: 9111
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the B&K Precision 9111 DC Power Supply. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- S3 Part Number: 22530.1
- 9110: 0-60 V, 0-5 A, or 100 W Max.
- 9111: 0-60 V, 0-8 A, or 180 W Max.
- Digitally controlled, multi-ranging output
- 10mV/1mA resolution over the full range
- Bright, easy to read display
- Very compact and lightweight
- Low ripple and noise
- OCP, OVP and OTP protection
- Output On/Off control
- Store and Recall 4 x 100 groups of preset Volt/Amp values
- 1 Year Warranty
Models 9110 and 9111 are a new type of power supply. Unlike conventional power supplies with fixed output ratings, they automatically recalculate voltage and current limits for each setting, providing any Volt/Amp combination within the rated power. By providing greatly expanded choices of maximum power Volt/Amp combinations, users can cut down on the number of power supplies required and free up valuable bench space.
B&K Precision 9110 & 9111 Power Illustrations:
60 V @ 1.66 A = 100 W maximum output
60 V @ 3 A = 180 W maximum output
The multi-ranging feature offers exceptional flexibility by providing any combination of the rated voltage and current up to the maximum output power of the supply. For example, when setting the voltage on the 180 W model 9111 to a maximum of 60 V, the power supply can generate a maximum current of 180 W/60 V = 3 A. For a 22.5 V setting, the maximum current can be increased to 8 A. All Volt/Amp combinations that lie on the hyperbolic curve between these settings are also possible up to 180 W.