Chemtronics CW3300B CircuitWorks Overcoat Pens Repair Prototype Tool 4.9 g Blue
- Color: Blue
- Material: Acrylic
- Container Type: Pen
- Container Volume: 0.16
- Container Volume UOM: oz.
- Description Price Table: Conformal Coating Pen, Blue
- Drill Down Description: CircuitWorks Overcoat Pens, Repair Prototype Tool, 4.9 g, Blue
- Model: CW3300B
- S3 Page Number Numeric: 248, 99
- S3 Page Number Text: 248, 99
- S3 Paginated Flag: 1
- Size: 0.16 oz. (4.9 g)
- UNSPSC: 31133700
Repairs Permanent Solder Mask with Conformal Coating
- Simple to use, single component system
- Hard, durable coating
- High dielectric strength helps prevent electrical discharge
- Dries quickly at room temperature
- Protects against moisture and abrasion damage
- Meets requirements of MIL-I-46058C and IPC-CC-830A
CircuitWorks® Overcoat Pen is ideal for protecting and insulating circuit board traces, components, and other delicate electronics. This highly effective acrylic conformal coating provides excellent protection against shorts, moisture, abrasion, fungus, and other environmental hazards. Allows for easy repair of solder mask in prototype, manufacture and repair of circuit boards.
To insulate printed circuit board traces and components against high voltage arcing, moisture and fungus.
Must ship via Ground Carrier. HAZMAT items are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-RETURNABLE!TDS CW3300 Chemtronics CircuitWorks Overcoat Pen Datasheet