- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: AC/DC Withstanding Voltage Tester
- Model: GPT-9602
- Product Code: Instek
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: The Instek GPT-9602 AC/DC Withstanding Voltage Tester performs AC and DC withstanding tests.
- S3 Part Number: 24118.1
- 5 kV AC, 20 mA, 100 VA AC
- 6 kV DC, 6 mA (select models)
- Insulation Resistance (select models)
- 240 x 48 Ice Blue Dot Matrix LCD
- Auto W-I and I-W Mode
- True RMS Current Measurement
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Safety INTERLOCK Function
- PWM Switching Amplifier to Enhance the Power Efficiency and Reliable Testing
- Automatically Switching Input Source for Universal Input Voltage
- Interface: Remote Terminal, Signal I/O
- Two-year warranty
The GPT-9600 Series is built upon a platform of 100 VA AC maximum power output. The GPT-9603 is a 3-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding and insulation resistance tests. The GPT-9612 is capable of performing AC withstanding and insulation resistance tests. The GPT-9602 is capable of performing AC and DC withstanding tests, and GPT-9601 is able to perform AC withstanding test. The GPT-9600 Series is equipped with the high-efficiency PWM amplifier, which is the core of the platform, and is designed to impede the influence from the input AC voltage fluctuation and ensure a stable voltage output.
The GPT-9600 Series delivers an intuitive operation environment by a simple and clear panel layout, a large LCD display and color LED indicators. The switching power supply, used as a universal input source, accommodates the power systems in most countries in the world. Unlike other GW Instek Safety Testers, the GPT-9600 Series uses a preset output voltage bar to indicate the expected output voltage for withstanding voltage tests instead of the traditional AC slide operation and indication. Furthermore, an AUTO mode, including test sequence selections of withstanding-then-insulation or insulation-then-withstanding, is designed for models carrying insulation Resistance test function to reduce the testing time of dual test items.
Other functions and features of GPT-9600 include: the zero crossing turn-on operation which protects DUT from the impact of surge voltage output, the interlock function safeguards users from the hazardous shock of unintentional touch of the voltage output, a remote output on-off terminal in the front panel and a signal I/O port in the rear panel are provided as the means for remote start/stop control of the safety tester.
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.
Included: Quick Start Guide on CD, power cord, interlock key, remote terminal male plug and one (1) GHT-114 test lead.