- Amps: 70
- Voltage: 200
- Watts: 5000
- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Autoranging System DC Power Supply
- Keywords: The Keysight N8921A Autoranging DC Power Supply, 0-200V, 0-70A, 5000W max. TestEquity is an authorized Keysight distributor.
- Model: N8921A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Keysight N8921A Autoranging System DC Power Supply. With various sizes and selections, you are sure to find the perfect solution at TestEquity.
- S3 Part Number: 24205.1
- 0-200V, 0-70A, 5000W max.
- 187-240V, 1PH input
- Autoranging output
- Expandable up to 100 kW total output power
- Built-in voltage and current measurement
- Protection from over-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature
- High power density, only 3U (5.25"/13.34 cm) tall
- LAN (LXI Core), USB, GPIB, and analog interfaces are standard
- Three-year warranty
High-power, autoranging output does the job of multiple power supplies
The Keysight N8900 Series provides 5 kW, 10 kW and 15kW autoranging, single-output programmable DC power for ATE applications that require just the right amount of performance at just the right price. The N8900 Series power supplies' autoranging output characteristic enables unprecedented flexibility by offering a wide range of voltage and current combinations at full power. Power supplies with "rectangular", or traditional, output characteristics provide full power at only one voltage and current combination. Just one N8900 does the job of multiple power supplies. It's like having many power supplies in one!
Just the right amount of performance in 5kW, 10kW and 15 kW single output units
The N8900 Series models are the only DC power supplies in this power range with autoranging, offering tremendous flexibility as well as space and cost savings for the system user needing basic higher power. You can easily parallel units to create one power supply with plenty of power.
N8900 Autoranging System DC Power Supplies*
*Input Voltage: 208 VAC (187 – 240 VAC).
Note: The power rating determines the maximum available current for a given voltage output. For example, the N8920A is rated as 80 V, 170 A, or 5000 W, but you cannot get 80 V and 170 A simultaneously. The maximum current at 80 V is 62.5 A (80 V x 62.5 A = 5000 W).
Included: LAN (LXI Core), USB, GPIB, and analog interfaces. NOTE: line cords or terminations not included.