- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Triple Output DC Power Supply
- Model: 9130B
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Shop here for the B&K Precision 9130B Triple Output DC Power Supply plus the other tools & supplies. With unmatched product selections, TestEquity offers everything you need to get the job done.
- Three independent and electrically isolated outputs
- Power output to 375 Watts
- Displays voltage and current settings for all three channels simultaneously
- Low noise, linear regulation
- High programming and readback resolution of 1 mV / 1 mA
- Series and parallel modes combine channels to increase the output voltage or current
- Tracking mode allows users to set up channels to maintain a programmed ratio
- Fully programmable channels with Output On/Off control
- Store and recall up to 36 instrument settings
- Remote sense
- Timer-controlled output function adjustable from 0.1 - 99999.9 s
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands for remote control
- NI certified LabVIEW driver and softpanel for remote control, test sequence generation, and datalogging available
- Overvoltage (OVP) and overtemperature (OTP) protection including keylock function
- Compact 19" half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units
- Three-year warranty
The 9130B Series triple output linear programmable DC power supplies feature isolated outputs that can be adjusted independently or combined in series or parallel to output higher voltage or current. Additionally, these supplies can operate in tracking mode with user-configurable ratios between channels. The 9130B, 9131B and 9132B deliver clean low-noise power up to 375 Watts.
The front panel features a bright VFD that displays voltage and current values for each output simultaneously. A numeric keypad and rotary encoder knob allow for convenient adjustment of parameters. For remote control, the standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS-232, and GPIB interfaces supporting SCPI commands can be used to remotely control the power supplies via a PC. The compact 19" half-rack form factor allows for side-by-side rack mounting of two units.
Applications include production testing, telecommunications, R&D, electronic service, and labs.
9130B Series triple output linear programmable DC power supplies
|Voltage||0 - 30 V (Ch1 & Ch2) |
0 - 5 V (Ch3)
|0 - 30 V (Ch1 & Ch2) |
0 - 5 V (Ch3)
|0 - 60 V (Ch1 & Ch2) |
0 - 5 V (Ch3)
|Current||0-3 A (Ch1, Ch2 & CH3)||0-6 A (Ch1 & Ch2) |
0 - 3 A (Ch3)
|0-3 A (Ch1, Ch2 & Ch3)|
|Max. Power||195 W||375 W||375 W|
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.
Includes: Power cord, instruction manual, test report and certificate of calibration.