The L2001 Pincher Probe can be connected directly to measurement terminals on Hioki LCR meters, impedance analyzers, and Capacitance HiTesters. Among the targets it can measure are chip components. Each of the arm tips features a two-terminal design.
- Tip electrodes featuring 2-terminal design (4-terminal pair design between electrode and measurement unit)
- Replace the tip easily
- Includes 1 set of IM9901 Contact Tips
- 2-wire probe for LCR testing of small chip components
- DC to 8MHz, 50Ω termination
- Tip electrode spacing: 0.3 to 6 mm
- Measurable sample size: 0603 (EIA)