- Drill Down Description: AC/DC Clamp Meter, True RMS, 600 A
- Model: FLUKE-375 FC
- Web Meta Description: 600A (2500A AC w/iFlex) 600V, 6000Ω, 5 Digits
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Alternate Product Number: 5065976
FLUKE 375 FC
- 600 A ac and dc current measurement with fixed jaw
- Optional iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A AC while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- 500 mV dc measurement range to interface with other accessories
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
|Helping You Get It Done|
The Fluke 375 FC True-RMS Clamp Meter can read up to 600 V and 600 A in both AC and DC modes. Additionally, the 375 FC is compatible with the new iFlex flexible current probe (sold separately), which increases the measurement range to 2500 amps AC and provides increased display flexibility, and improved wire access.
Safety Conformance: EN/IEC 61010-1:2001; 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV
Includes: Coated instruction card, safety information sheet, soft carrying case, TL75 test leads and two (2) AA Alkaline batteries.