- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Passive Probe, 10:1, 500 MHz, 1.2 m
- Keywords: N2890A
- Model: N2843A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Keysight N2843A has bandwidth to 500 MHz and provides 10:1 attenuation and features a high input resistance of 10 Mohm.
- Bandwidth DC to 500 MHz
- Cable length 1.2 m
- Rise time 700 ps
- Attenuation ratio 10:1
- Input resistance 10 MΩ (when terminated into 1 MΩ)
- Maximum input 300 V RMS (or >400Vpk) CAT I and CAT II
- Compatible with Keysight InfiniiVision and Infiniium Series oscilloscopes with 1 MΩ input
- Probe ID
Keysight N2843A low-cost passive probe provides a 10:1 attenuation and features a high input resistance of 10 MΩ. The probe can be adjusted for low-frequency compensation and high-frequency compensation.
For the best measurements you should compensate your probe to match its characteristics to the oscilloscope.
The N2843A is a replacement of the N2890A.