- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: CXA Signal Analyzer, 7.5 GHz
- Frequency: 7.5 GHz
- Keywords: N9000B, N9000A, CXA, Signal, spectrum, analyzer
- Model: N9000B/507
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Keysight's N9000B CXA Signal Analyzer provides cost-effective testing in general-purpose and educational applications.
- 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Dual core 64-bit performance processor, 8 GB RAM with removable SD card
- ±0.5 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- Enhanced phase noise
- Up to +17 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- DANL @2 GHz, No Preamplifier -147 dBc/Hz
- -163 dBm at 1 GHz, -147 dBm at 26.5 GHz displayed average noise level (DANL) with preamplifier
- Wideband IF output, USB 3.0, 100Base-T LAN, GPIB
- Programming language compatibility with ESA and other X-Series
- Basic EMI precompliance measurement capability available
- Standards-based PowerSuite: channel power, OBW, ACP, CCDF, SEM
- Three-year warranty
Today's leading low-cost tool for essential signal characterization
The CXA is Keysight's leading low-cost tool for essential signal characterization. Its capabilities provide a solid foundation for cost effective testing in general-purpose and educational applications.
As with all X-Series signal analyzers, PowerSuite provides one-button measurements of channel power, adjacent channel power (ACP), occupied bandwidth (OBW), and more. The built-in tracking generator enables cost-effective stimulus/response measurements using a single instrument. For added flexibility, you can quickly and easily reconfigure the N9000B with measurement applications that fit changing testing requirements through license-key upgrades.
Deliver better results with a common multi-touch interface
With the N9000B CXA you can perform most operations in two steps or less using the streamlined, multi-touch user interface. To ensure measurement integrity and repeatable results, the same proven algorithms are used in every X-Series signal analyzer.
See and understand more with applications
The X-Series applications are proven, ready-to-use measurements for signal analysis. Capturing measurement expertise and delivering repeatable results, the applications let you see and understand the performance of your devices and designs:
- Utilize applications that range from parametric to standards-compliant wireless measurements
- Phase noise, noise figure, pulse analysis, analog demodulation
- LTE/LTE-Advanced, W-CDMA, and more
- Get essential measurements and troubleshooting views that simplify complex operations
- Believe cross-platform results from applications that use the same algorithms in every X-Series model
- Share your library of applications across several N9000B CXA analyzers with transportable licenses