- Drill Down Description: Thermocouple Calibrator
- Model: PRC20
- Web Meta Description: Extech PRC20 process calibrator tests transmitters, transducers, indicators, sensors and industrial process components.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
Source and measure 8 thermocouple types (J, K, T, E, C, R, S and N) CJC - Cold Junction Compensation function Up to five user adjustable calibration presets Palm-sized double molded housing and large dot-matrix digital backlit LCD with thermocouple type indication High accuracy calibration function simulates precision thermocouple outputs for use in calibrating thermometers, transmitters, controllers or recorders Displays output in terms of millivolts or temperature based on thermocouple tables Mini thermocouple connector Large battery bank for extended work cycle External power adapter for continuous work cycle One-year warranty
Precision Multi-Thermocouple Source/Measure Calibrator
Source and measure 8 thermocouple type devices (J, K, T, E, C, R, S and N) with one meter that provides precision output displayed as °C/°F or mV
- Lab and Field Calibration and Verification Operations of Sensors, Thermocouple Probes, Controllers, Panel meters & Testing tools
- Engineering Research and Design
- Manufacturing and Test Engineering
- Temperature Control Process Troubleshooting
Includes: Thermocouple calibration cable with sub-miniature connectors, standard calibration cable with sub-miniature connectors, 100V-240V AC Universal Adapter with 4 plugs, 6 x 1.5V AA batteries, and hard carrying case.